Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How me jas and some other random girl got stuck in the school toilets for two hours.....

4 posters

Go down

How me jas and some other random girl got stuck in the school toilets for two hours..... Empty How me jas and some other random girl got stuck in the school toilets for two hours.....

Post by _Lilisa_ Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:31 pm

So yeah one random day at school me jas and this random other girl decided we did not want to go to our lessons thus heading to the toilets so we can skip class for two hours we had done it before but this time our plan went wrong......So at brake time we went to the toilet me jas and the random girl which from now on shall be named as frog (this is the nickname we give at school coz she has bendy legs). So frog does her daily brake time beauty routine (i swear that girl is addicted to her own freaking reflection she would marry herself if she could...) neways getting back to subject we all go in the toilets and stay there till the bell goes then we ran into the last toilet cubical and locked the door and waited for the janitor to come .

she finally did and we were all shiting ourselfs but luckily she just locked the door and didnt even check or ask if anyone was there which was good coz we could have blamed it all on her.After the janitor left we were completly silent for about 15 mins dnt ask how we did that but yeah after bout 15 mins me and jas started to talk and frog just sat there listening to MY music and taking the only seat which was a toilet so me and jas had to squash on the floor well atleast she bought chocolate which me and jas ate most of.

Bout an hour in we were talking bout zodiac signs and pychics oh and i even guessed jas's mums name... yeah that was a stroke of luck anyways me and jas were laughing really loud while frog being her miserable as usual stuck up self then suddenly we heard two people talking on the other side of the door. We were then shiting ourselfs as we heard them say " I think theres people in there" some random dude came in and checked and then was like yeah i think theres people in there so along came miss wieler who started kicking the doors down we were screaming in our head " FUCK!!!!!!" as she got to the final cubical i was about to sneak under and get out but thought meh this gnna be fun anyways she opened the door well tried to but all our stuff was blocking the way but when she finally got it open she stared in and saw us and me and jas were like "HI!!!" and then the amazing frog tried on her acting skills she is a total bitch but man can she act!.

Ok so she begins to pretend she is sick and blames it on all the chocolate and we start to blame the janitor for locking us in but then frog pretends to go faint and weak then miss wieler and the otha two random peoples look worried and fuss over frog as me and jas turn round and start to piss ourself laughing as frog is dragged to medical when we get to medical they lay frog down and start to smell her breathe thinking shes drunk i then start to laugh really loud and jas nudges me but then bursts out laughing herself.

It was so funny coz the teachers kept on sayin how wierd the janitor didnt find us and we should have spoke out but we were like "we didnt want to make a fuss" so then we are sent back to class. I just thank god frog can act but she wnt ever be an actress coz they will kill there selves having to listen to her total bull shit of how she is the most talented pretty girl on earth when she does that i feel like punching her right in her stupid lil frog face... So yeah we go back to class and me and frog get away wiv being an hour late but jas gets the huge lecture and she was just like "why me *bangs head on desk* ". So that was the story of how me jas and frog got locked in the toilets for two hours in our lame attempt of bunking class and we never bunked class again....
_Lilisa_
_Lilisa_
Newby Rogue Poster
Newby Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

How me jas and some other random girl got stuck in the school toilets for two hours..... Empty Re: How me jas and some other random girl got stuck in the school toilets for two hours.....

Post by Tabaqui Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Shocked Wow. Just, wow.

And sheesh. Poor Jas. Seriously, why her?
Tabaqui
Tabaqui
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

How me jas and some other random girl got stuck in the school toilets for two hours..... Empty Re: How me jas and some other random girl got stuck in the school toilets for two hours.....

Post by Kelnia Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:16 am

I know.... I felt like banging my head on e nearest table - which was mine on my left. Oh well it was a good laugh and it was our third time of doing it Very Happy Now John... Where is you cuz I miss you so much Sad T_T

queen
Kelnia
Kelnia
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 pm

lol wow...i'd just get like ADD and leave after 5 minutes. then again i'd stay for the chocolate. xD

Lily

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down