Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Camp

2 posters

Go down

Winter Camp Empty Winter Camp

Post by Lily Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Okay well this isn't really funny like the other stories, but it's about my winter camp this past winter with Matt and my church's youth group. Here goes nothin.

So me and Matt wake up on the morning of the camp at like 4:30 to get ready, finish last minute packing, eat breakfast, and get driven to the airport by his mum. I like fell asleep on the ride there cuz it was sooo early.

Our camp was on Maui so the flight wasn't all that long. Maybe half an hour. We got there and went to the church that was hosting us. They had us split into groups (I wasn't with Matt Sad) and they gave us all these little frozen shirts that were molded into a ball. It was so crazy, like we had to unfold the shirt and have someone wear it (first team to do so wins) and like this girl on my time was throwing it against the wall and hitting it against the wall as if it were a flail. Kinda scary cuz she talks a lot about violence and stuff (at a church camp). It took a whole half an hour for the first team to get theirs unstuck, and another 5 minutes for us to finish after that.

So we had lunch and went up to the campsite in the mountains. It was soo cold I needed my jacket. That night at dinner we all ate and then played card games like Mafia, Killer, and Murderer. It was intense cuz they were all good at killing people sneakily whenever they were the murderers. Matt was so good tho, he got everyone whenever he was it. But after that we had this competition where we had to make hockey sticks out of newspapers and masking tape. Everyone's sticks ended up breaking after a while and they had to use both of the broken halves to hit the pucks. Then we all had saimin and were told to go to bed. So I kissed Matt good night and went with my gfs to the cabins. We talked so much about who we liked and about all the weirder guys at camp. One of my friends brought a stuffed dog to camp I thought it was cute yet funny.

Okay so this story's gonna be like 10 pages long if I continue like this so I'll only mention the highlights from now on...

The next day wasn't really special. We had a lot of free time to spend socializing and relaxing. The day after that was pretty fun tho! We had this thing in the morning like the decathlon. There was this one game where you put the ends of soda cans to each other and you and a partner have to hold them steady. We put like 8 cans together and went through this obstacle course. At a certain point, if we dropped the cans or slipped we'd have to fall in the tub of lucky charms, popcorn, tofu, milk, and other unknown ingredients. Luckily we didn't fall in but the pressure was so on. Then we had this thing like basketball where we had to get all the beanbags on the ground and put them in a basket like 10 feet off the ground. I had to throw them in cuz I'm short, but Matt could jump that high and put loads of em in at once, so I just handed them to him after a while lol. We won by a lot. xD

Then that afternoon we had this huge water balloon fight in the field. Omg after a while we noticed that they put the mystery soup from the can game into the balloons. That was the grossest thing ever like I had to shower right after that and my clothes smelled awful I wanted to faint. One of my friends even threw up it was so sick, but it was funny too lol. All the guys started dunking each other and bombed each other with em. Must be a guy thing...

Then that night I was in a skit with my group and we all had to mug one of the guys. I had to cut his hair and wear a black sweater. Then we all went up and had snack time. I sat in Matt's lap and we cuddled while eating saimin. We talked about how fun camp was and then went to the cabins. We snuck out that night at about 1 or 2 to stargaze together at the field. That was soo nice.

The next morning was the last morning of camp so it was mainly cleanup. We finished cleaning the camp at about 12 and went back. I did M.A.S.H. for people. That was so funny cuz this guy ended up marrying Oprah, having 3 3/4 kids, living in a shack, and having this weird job but i forget what it was. But yeah we went to the airport, flew home, got hugs and kisses from Matt's mum and went home. Greatest camp ever!

In case anyone's wondering, I totally don't know why I posted this. It may be cuz I lost my diary somewhere in the house, so yeah. I'd post about the camp me and Matt met at but I forget a load about it already and it's a whole another boring story. lol See ya in-game!

Lily
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Winter Camp Empty Re: Winter Camp

Post by Kelnia Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:32 pm

LOL! I think it's funny Very Happy I would've ran around in circles if I got hit with one Razz. Oh yeah before I forget please specficy who Matt is Very Happy

Name:
D.O.B:
Home Adress (me likes stalkage muahahahah):
When did you two start going out:
How long for:
Does he play shaiya?:
Can I poke him?:
When did you first kiss him?: Shocked

-does a random dance-

queen
Kelnia
Kelnia
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:41 am

Teehee ok! Yeah I'll tell you whatever i can. xD (Well mostly...if I told you more this would be a rated R section I think.)

Name: Matt (duh xP)
D.O.B: May 18, 1992
Home Address (me likes stalkage muahahahah): I don't think he'd want to post this. There'd be consequences. D:
When did you two start going out: March 27
How long for: Since then...which is like 350 days to this day.
Does he play shaiya?: Rarely on my toons.
Can I poke him?: Yeah and don't stop!
When did you first kiss him?: About 2-3 weeks after we started dating. Around mid-April. It was in my room with the sunset right through the window! ^^

Lily

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum