Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical difficulty...

Go down

Technical difficulty... Empty Technical difficulty...

Post by Tabaqui Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:12 pm

So I don't know how many of you care or if any of you even miss me but, I felt like you guys need to know why I seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth of Shaiya. So, this Friday would be 3 weeks since I've been on Shaiya. For about two or three months now I've been having some minor complications with my computer. Minor suddenly grew into major to the point that I could hardly do anything on that computer other than MSN. So I called up my Dad and he told me I need to save everything I consider important that's on the computer and reformat the sucker. I finally got everything saved and am now waiting to begin the reformatting process. I personally don't know how to reformat and have never done it before and since my Dad lives a good two and a half hours away, he's going to call and walk me through it. So, hopefully I'll get that done soon and will finally be back no later than this weekend. I miss you all and hope everyone is doing well!!

Oh and... Bom chica wow wow!! XD

Yeah, I figured you guys miss hearing that! Only, probably not really. lol!

jocolor
Tabaqui
Tabaqui
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum