Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all and bye to the ones who're leaving (if there's someone leaving)

4 posters

Go down

Hello to all and bye to the ones who're leaving (if there's someone leaving) Empty Hello to all and bye to the ones who're leaving (if there's someone leaving)

Post by Rare_Eend Mon May 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Here's a stupid belgian, who likes to play some games in stead of doing something serious. (i defenitly prefer shaiya above learning :p)
20 years old and still can't make up his own bed. (lovely mom who does it for me ^^)
Joined because of a friend who told me about this guild.
Anything else u want to know about me... idk what it could be... maybe my favourite colour...
Just ask...

Btw: it's red (just in case u wanted to know(idk why anybody would want to know it but still) now u don't have to ask it anymore )

Rare_Eend
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Hello to all and bye to the ones who're leaving (if there's someone leaving) Empty Re: Hello to all and bye to the ones who're leaving (if there's someone leaving)

Post by Dontae Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 am

Welcome To The Empire! Thanks for joining. Since you told us a little about yourself its only fair to tell you about myself. Umm lets see, i belong to a gang that loves to do drive by's, we smoke regularly, we run over old ladies every Saturday we even made a competition out of it. Who ever sends an old lady the furthest and highest wins a random prize.

Ok so what if all that is made up, here's a honest fact about my self. I love to make awkward erotic moaning noises and touch myself in crowded elevators O.o
Dontae
Dontae
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.RogueEmpire.bizz.cc

Back to top Go down

Hello to all and bye to the ones who're leaving (if there's someone leaving) Empty Re: Hello to all and bye to the ones who're leaving (if there's someone leaving)

Post by Tabaqui Wed May 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Welcome to za guild man! High five on the favorite color thing! Tis my fave as well. I'll see ya around!
Tabaqui
Tabaqui
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Rare_Eend Thu May 28, 2009 5:34 am

Thx ^^

And always nice to know who you hear moaning around here too Smile
That way i don't have to ask akward questions no more :p

Rare_Eend
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabaqui Sat May 30, 2009 12:31 am

Your comment to my reply went completely over my head! Bear with me, I are a confused, noob-ish dumb dumb. XD
Tabaqui
Tabaqui

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Rare_Eend Sat May 30, 2009 6:07 am

The moaning part wasn't about you :p
It was about Dontae :p

My reply to ur post only implied "Thx"

Rare_Eend
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Healufax Sat May 30, 2009 5:55 pm

i see you are getting everybody confused again Rare ow well no change there then lol
lol!
Healufax
Healufax
Newby Rogue Poster
Newby Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum