Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were wondering where Flashies been...

3 posters

Go down

If you were wondering where Flashies been... Empty If you were wondering where Flashies been...

Post by FlashnGrem Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 am

Dear Rogues

Its appears that it is indeed possible to break ur ass! I DID affraid

Im only gonna be on for a wee bit at a time for a while as I have a few health issues to deal with (frontal labotomy, Leprosy of the Penis (god tab don't catch this ur HUGE PENIS will just fall right off affraid ) not to mention the fact that some pimp , this is him afro , punched me in the ovaries and then chewed on ma ass while i was out cold. I fear that was retrabution for my unveiling him in the boss hunting guide. My fears where confirmed when I found a sticky residue on ma shorts and was indeed pregnant.

DAMN YOU PENIS TRUNK ELEPHANT IMA KILL UR ASS!
FlashnGrem
FlashnGrem
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 24
Location : In the bushes outside your house with a bag of monkeys
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

If you were wondering where Flashies been... Empty Re: If you were wondering where Flashies been...

Post by Tabaqui Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:05 pm

" (god tab don't catch this ur HUGE PENIS will just fall right off)" LOL Daddy. I will be sure to avoid you then so as to not allow you to share it with me. XD

Flash, which parts of this are true and which are just horsing around? Like I assume you really have health issues to take care of, do you really have frontal labotomy and did you really get punched and chewed on?
Tabaqui
Tabaqui
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

If you were wondering where Flashies been... Empty Re: If you were wondering where Flashies been...

Post by riotzilla. Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:45 am

haha with flashy, anything's possible.
riotzilla.
riotzilla.

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-02

http://www.myspace.com/zillasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum