Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby in mind

Go down

Baby in mind Empty Baby in mind

Post by showstarlight Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 am

Baby baby why call it, is the favorite because of its far in excess of the value of its own coach outlet.

I recently saw the CCTV program organized by a file called: "Treasure Hunt", after reading a lot of experience; in here and share with you my insights on life:

OTC is crowded, the venue is nervous and quiet. Each to Xianbao collectors and hope that their baby can be selected finalists. Audience with a curious psychological, to see which piece is the real treasure. I appreciate with the perspective to appreciate everyone and baby.

First, the host announced the admission of collectors approach, each group selected three selected a real baby. From unsuccessful collectors point of view, each individual regarded as a treasure what they like; can be a matter of fact it is not a real baby. Because too fond of, so you before you get it as a baby.

We like to thing in life, we say: This is my baby, who is also not allowed to grab me. For instance, we would like a dress, a pair of shoes, or anything good to eat, or what is something fun, or is a love the little things; or a book, a comic or a TV film or something. More or ,,,,,,? Because I like it, so we take extra care to care for it, protect it; it in your heart I had become a baby(cheap coach bags).

Children is your baby. I have seen the "Rob" who will particularly like the little boy inside. He's innocent and lovely smile touched your heart. At the same time think of their children, can not help but love their children more; not let him (her) any harm. If: someone else how much money you will not exchange them. Because he (she) is your own children, he (she) is your heart and liver; he (she) is your baby.

Love you baby. Valentine regarded each other as each other Baby: You are my baby! I use always love you! Is the so-called eye of the beholder. Because of the love of each other and love each other so only then as a heart baby, and more to like him (her); more to love him (her). Regardless of his (her) What are the disadvantages and problems, as to go to like him (her); to love him (her). Had in mind his (her) hands as a treasure.

Old is your baby. As the saying goes: Having an old, if a treasure. Parents support you grow, you eat or drink for Lazard; basic necessities. Grow up you have to for school, employment, marriage, giving birth. Or, should also help you to housekeeping to take care of children. Exercise a lifetime for your heart, mind also concerned about your safety. You said; the elderly are not the treasure in your heart.

Because I like it like. Because of love, so love. No reason, nothing can stop us to love one thing, but there is no reason to stop us to love one person. Like a thing, went to get coach handbags. Like one person to love him (her) it! Because of it, he (she) is my heart baby!

showstarlight
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum