Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 Standards for Men choose their wives

Go down

15 Standards for Men choose their wives Empty 15 Standards for Men choose their wives

Post by showstarlight Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 am

1, the most important quality(air jordan shoes) a woman should be kind, and 100 Yoshitaka first. Bitter the world does not know how many men suffering from his own wife and in his real mother plywood between the gas? If I were a man, if my wife will have to be afraid to ask my girl "I *** out into the river, you first save the Who?" I Sure sign of her Pass out, if this is simply not the people!

2, virtuous, which is permanent hallmarks of female virtue.

3, notices over ceremony, this is a new era of women with the times demand. A woman's temperament and upbringing is a rich outpouring of heart, but also with others where the real distance.

4, thinking, and good taste. Are thinking of making her disdain to gain a foothold in the gossip among others, she has always been an "insulator." Good taste, so she can express their own imaginative style. I will not tolerate anything my wife to see walk Road, not I'm poor and can not be used to her it wrong!

5, and intelligent. The most important thing is the dignity of man, she could attack me at home, but not in public satire, mocking me. Do not know the dignity of a woman to maintain her husband, not worth mentioning.

6, full confidence(cheap jordan shoes), relatively free.

Grass is always greener is human instinct, no one can guarantee that life is only a good impression on a person. We advise all the world to be married to a woman carefully study "Medical Psychology", fully understand her husband like pictorial, gazing on the beauty of the hobby page, not because they are unconscious acts of nitpicking. Otherwise it will push the death of marriage. He wanted to be alone, do not ask what exactly garrulous, brought a cup of tea, gently shut the door just fine.

7, have a stable income. Survival is not dependent on men, women can be independent, self-esteem.

8, no excessive material desires. This is important! Since ancient times, as the thrift failure by the extravagance. Moreover complacent and optimistic nature enabled her to continue to youth. Excessive vanity often not "deep pockets" of the men produced mental stress, and even this overwhelmed. BMW my wife should sit, ride a bike can get; five-star hotel stay, camping tents do not mind, eat, adversity tries.

9, refused to feasting, not too warm and the opposite sex. She has a good living habits, smoking, drinking, night of the feast carnival will not happen to her, she would not go to bars, nightclubs, places like killing time. She knew his worth is not to please the opposite sex, so it will not take the initiative and the other men struck up a conversation, niche products is the spring snow.

10, a little childlike innocence. If a man really love a woman, you should maximize the care of her virginity. Without loss of childlike woman, make eyes met the long boring endless joy.

11, likes reading and music. Prefer not to see what colorful reading fashion magazines, like listening to music is not a popular ditty forget. Classic books and music make the years with small daily happenings that can not trace her soul imprint.

12, working ability, have the skills. The woman apparently did not work too much paranoia. Have the skills make her own entertainment, good emotional control.

13, of course, never look ugly, and not too pretty, it should be that the more clearly dislikes.

14, good health, and know good health and basic medical knowledge.

15 It is also important, marriage is a color, there is interest, there is movement in the world, it is difficult to imagine one does not have the romantic interest of women do not have a good wife(air jordan retro).

showstarlight
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum