Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In clarification....

Go down

In clarification.... Empty In clarification....

Post by Gray Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:42 pm

WE'RE A DAMNED FAMILY! Everyone needs to stop pointing fingers, casting blame, and just all around being cruel to others. Yes Ava made her own guild, but she has toons in RE still and is still very much a respected member of this guild. If others disagree, then I have to say I'm disappointed in you. Ava has helped tremendously in this guild and I think it's unfair how some people have accused her of horrible things against our guild. Her guild won't be something completely and totally separate from RE, she made it in order to have a sister guild for us Rogues. People need to understand that.

Mistrezz and Lord leaving is something that needs to be rectified. They are both two wonderful members of our family, estranged or not at this point. Whatever was said was done so out of misunderstanding and confusion. Anyone else who completely left, please let me know and I will try my best to focus on problems with that.

Also, anyone who has placed alts into Ava's new guild IS NOT A DAMN TRAITOR! They're still here with us as well, what's the big deal? Nobody has sworn off their allegiance to our guild, everyone needs to calm down.

And lastly, concerning the attacking of character towards everyone, that ends immediately. No one is "evil", no one is a "traitor" and no one is "trying to break this guild up". In regards to Kar's opinion and recent posts about the new leader, he was not attacking absolutely anyone, merely remarking that the members of the guild get a say as well. Please just think rationally and don't jump to conclusions about thing people say or have done. People need to calm down and think about things clearly and logically. Hear me out on this.

I helped make this guild into what it is today. I don't claim responsibility over it's greatness in any way, that is determined by its members. Kar was with this guild from the beginning and I joined soon after. So many have come into this family since then and made this a wonderful place to call home. Don't ruin what we have all built together. I love every member of this guild and it kills me to see how we're treating each other. Remember, we are all Rogues at heart. We will always be a family

-Gray
Gray
Gray
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.myspace.com/garrettthegarbear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum