Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****Introducing****....... HavaanaCobaanaBanaanaBindaanaDontwaana

2 posters

Go down

****Introducing****.......  HavaanaCobaanaBanaanaBindaanaDontwaana Empty ****Introducing****....... HavaanaCobaanaBanaanaBindaanaDontwaana

Post by havaana Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Laughing Hey there beautiful peoples !!!
Tiz meeee the totally insane person u so lovingly know as HAV *does a lil dance* bounce
I am the OTHER half of the gorgeous Flash! I wont say BETTER 'cos he probably will dutch oven me and blow my head off Razz
LOVE YOU BABEEEEEEE cheers
Born and bred in kiwiland here, (great thoroughbred bloodstock as well) ... I have 3 Zany kids that keep flash and I laughing, crying, broke, and growing grey hair and strees lines constantly .. Suspect
I am quite shy and mainly keep to myself, but have small manic moments where i burst into cheeky comments/gibberish, loud laughter/giggles/farts, lil dances/spasms/twitches/(falls on floor)/dribbles, and slight outbursts/rage/tantrums/rampages(flash runs and hides) ... which usually results in someone being abused and i dont play for 3 days Shocked

flower so thats me in a nutshell/nutcase - im the end product = THE NUT

Im honoured that u all wanted me back after i had a moment and left so unceremoniously Laughing Its a pleasure to know all of you you wonderful/funny/happy/crazy/shocking/brilliant people and am lookin forward to lots of fun rogue times with you ALL !!

LOTSA HAVAAAANA LOVE TO YOU ALLL I love you
havaana
havaana
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

****Introducing****.......  HavaanaCobaanaBanaanaBindaanaDontwaana Empty Re: ****Introducing****....... HavaanaCobaanaBanaanaBindaanaDontwaana

Post by Gray Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:14 am

........wow......That's our Hav alright. =] Glad to have you back pirat
Gray
Gray
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 26

http://www.myspace.com/garrettthegarbear

Back to top Go down

****Introducing****.......  HavaanaCobaanaBanaanaBindaanaDontwaana Empty XD

Post by havaana Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:47 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Does a Lil' Dance Like a Star @ heaven
havaana
havaana
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

****Introducing****.......  HavaanaCobaanaBanaanaBindaanaDontwaana Empty Re: ****Introducing****....... HavaanaCobaanaBanaanaBindaanaDontwaana

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum