Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROCK ON ^^

3 posters

Go down

ROCK ON ^^ Empty ROCK ON ^^

Post by havaana Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 am

Lots of things have changed with the guild in the last little while, SO LETS PARTY ON AND HAVE FUN ! :bounce:

Last edited by havaana on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
havaana
havaana
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

ROCK ON ^^ Empty Re: ROCK ON ^^

Post by Gray Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:07 pm

I would like it to be known, immediately, that my actions were not aimed towards the exploitation nor protection of any sole individual. I spoke up to BOTH of you because I wanted to make sure that BOTH of you were able to get along without any problems that may affect the guild. You can judge my actions as one-sided if you wish, and I'm sure that many others in the guild may see this of me as well. I know my intentions, and, if wanted, I will gladly try to spell everything out for everyone. I do not "pity" your "victim", nor do I wish to discriminate against you. I saw a potential problem for the guild and acted to make sure that there were no hard feelings of any sort left between either of you. I realize now in hindsight that i should have let the situation be and handled any problems that may have arisen in the future. I may not be the best guide, the best leader, and I'm certainly not the best problem solver, but I only want what is best for the guild. It seems that I have used bad judgment with how I've handled myself and the problems that we've encountered recently. I am very sorry that my actions seemed one-sided, but since I had spoken to the two of you separately, I can understand how that may have seemed like I was singling you out as the problem. Please know that that was not my intention in the least, and that i hold the utmost respect for you Havaana. It was my poor judgment that led to the situation, and, though I can't reverse what happened, I will be here to help with anything that I can. I don't write this as a way to guilt you back into the Empire, merely to explain what I tried to do. I went about it wrong, and I'm very sorry that how I acted offended you. I would like to speak with you again Havaana, if you're willing. If not, then I do hope you understand that I'm sorry. Until then, I hope that you can forgive my seemingly discriminatory actions and know that i will always try my best to work for this guild that you, and every single person in it, has helped to create.

Gray
Gray
Gray
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.myspace.com/garrettthegarbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontae Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:56 am

Why am I afraid to ask whats going on in the guild now? i prob have no right to ask considering i haven't logged on in ages but still i hope nothing has happened. on the other hand i am good a mediating conflicts.
Dontae
Dontae
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.RogueEmpire.bizz.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down