Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story Of How Dontae Got Suspended

3 posters

Go down

The Story Of How Dontae Got Suspended Empty The Story Of How Dontae Got Suspended

Post by Dontae Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 am

Ok I know what your thinking "How did Don get suspended if he doesn't attend school?" To answer that "Well your right I dont attend school but I do work." This was a very, very serious event yet im going to attempt to make it humorous. Bare with me, I guess I should put some kind of warning ahead of time like this . .

*Serious Face* Please forgive any rude, prejudice, or racial comments and/or slurs. I take sole responsibility for what comes out of my mouth and would like to apologize ahead of time if you feel insulted or awkward. *Puts on my normal happy playful face*

Now that that's out of the way let me tell you about my day a work and how I have the worst of luck and seems to be a strong force of gravity towards trouble. I will write it as if it were a script because it will be easier that way. You will see what I mean soon enough!

Setting: I was at my register as usual smiling going threw orders left and right with customers satisfaction at 100%. Then all of a sudden the aura of the room changed (I can sense danger, black people trait). A Lady was coming to my counter and i knew that bitch was gonna cause trouble (I dont profile but i can tell from the expressions on her face and her body language).

Don: *Smiles at customer* Hi. Welcome to-
Cust: -Can I get 2 double cheeseburgers wit out the pickles and mustard and wit extra cat-chip. (ketchup)
Don: Yes mam, would you like a drink with that?
Cust: Did I asked for a drink, i only got 5 dollas on me, do you think I can afford that huh?! Wat it look like, im rich?!?
Don: *Slightly Smiles and talks through right side of mouth* Yes you still have enough for a Soda.
Cust: Oh.
Don: What flavor do you want?
Cust: Umm lemme get a orange.
Don: Small or Medium?
Cust: Small.

~~ I finish everything up, send the order, collect money, give reciept blah blah blah.. (YAYYY I AVOIDED TROUBLE, does happy dance in head)
~ About 3 minutes later~

Don: Here you go miss. *Smiles and looks at her while she looks through bag* Thank you for-
Cust: Hold dup, lemme check my shit cuz yall be fucking people orders up.
Don: **OMG LEAVE PLEASE** I assure you everything is as you ordered.
Cust: WTF is this shit, i distincally (no its not my spelling thats how she said it, distinctly) said no pickles and wtf is this, PICKLES!!
Don: Huh? Hmm they must have added pickles anywa-
Cust: See dats why i hate coming here i dont want this shit and give me my motha fucking money back!!
Don: Miss if you like I can exchange those for the ones with your ordered. (for the record it wasn't my fault this time)

**Que dramatic music**
Cust: What?! its to fucking late now i been here for like a hour already i dont want to wait another one. Thats what i cant stand about you people. (thinks to myself, "you people" is Mc Donald's a race of people, haha wtf *grins somewhat*) Your not even good at taking orders. All your good at is spreading disease and dirt just like the monkey's you are.
Don: Aww thnx i would prefer to be a monkey right now because they are covered in fur and it is hella cold outside. That was so sweet thinking of strangers well being you bitch. **Smiles** (i hardly ever get offended, hell i could care less what you call me, im like totally retarded when someone is calling me names, so i take it as a joke and laugh cause it might be funny, and then hit them with a witty retort)

*dramatic music get deeper, and begins to play with your heart like the strings on a harp**
Cust: **Begins to wave here right finger up and down while swaying her body and her head in a circular motion** FUCK YOU. You Bitch, bitch, you bitch. FUCK YOU, fuck you blah blah blah blah . . .
Supervisor: (he sure did take his fucking sweet time) Excuse me miss but may I ask you what the problem is? (I CANT BELIEVE THAT MUTHA FUCKER Didnt tell her to leave, he's asking for trouble!)

*DRAMATIC MUSIC STOPS ABRUPTLY*
Cust: THAT BLACK BITCH RIGHT THERE FUCKED UP MY ORDER **points at me** affraid ( Did i mention she was white, opps?)
Don: **Thinks to self** (SHITTTTTTTTT)
Supervisor: **backs away from lady slowly**

SCRATCH THE OLD SETTING!!
Setting: Stores becomes quiet. The air gets thick and heavy as if someone or something is sucking the life force out of you. The tempurature rises mentally and you began to sweet. You want to say something but you cant becuase its like looking at very low budget horror film, you know whats about to happen but yet your lips wont move.

Well I will finish this up later im sleepy right now, cuz i got home not to long ago.
Dontae
Dontae
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.RogueEmpire.bizz.cc

Back to top Go down

The Story Of How Dontae Got Suspended Empty Re: The Story Of How Dontae Got Suspended

Post by riotzilla. Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:57 am

lmao don. wow thats fucked up on her part, i hate customers so much. they're so fucking annoying and predictable...and they get mad for shit thats NOT you're fault. *shakes head* you should've been like bitch you best get the FUCK out of here. and then be like have a nice day Smile
riotzilla.
riotzilla.
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-02

http://www.myspace.com/zillasaurus

Back to top Go down

The Story Of How Dontae Got Suspended Empty Re: The Story Of How Dontae Got Suspended

Post by Sabrina Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:35 am

LMFAO Don <333
((Don works at Mickey Ds??))
White bitch tryin to act black? That's great. Hope someone got that on video.
Sabrina
Sabrina

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontae Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:54 pm

opps forgot to post the rest, but im lazy **drags arms on grounds** but yeah you should have seen her it was to funny the way she was acting. i neglected to mention she was also chewing and popping gum to top it off but that sounded a bit cliché
Dontae
Dontae
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.RogueEmpire.bizz.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down