Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balzac's childhood story

Go down

Balzac's childhood story Empty Balzac's childhood story

Post by showstarlight Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:05 am

Balzac's childhood is very loving literature, but his father insisted he study law. He did not obey his father's will, often between father and son for this conflict.

One day, his father unable to remain angry, air jordan shoes asked Balzac: "I let you study law, why should you study

literature?"

"Daddy, you know, I have no interest in the law is." Balzac very kindly said to his father.

"There is no interest!" My father is about to jump up in fury, "What are you interested? Literature! Out literature easier said than done, I think you do not engage in

literary material!"

"It does not!" Balzac shook his head, very confidently that "a person's success often depends on his confidence and effort."

"Faith and effort? Well, starting today, to give you a two-year period, can be done, you have to study law, do you dare to promise it?"

"Dare!" Balzac emphatic reply.

Since then, Balzac was the father kept in the house all day, concentrate on my writing. During this period, he wrote a historical drama, because their experience is

limited, insufficient knowledge on the characteristics of the script, without success. But Balzac did not lose heart, he believed, given the will, work hard, and some

achievements in literature.

Writing practice for some time, so that Balzac felt their knowledge and cheap jordan shoes are very shallow. So, he

desperately read in World Literature, extensive contacts and understanding of social life. Every day, and access to libraries and bookstores, always come first,

leaving the latest. Once, he read the information in the library, watched in mind that sooner or later forget the time. Library staff work, and also forget the call

soon as Balzac. The next morning, the library staff come to work, and found that Balzac is still watched and recorded. To read Balzac really to the point of sleepless

nights.

Balzac in a novel need a plot of fights on the street to observe. Great difficulty encountered two young dispute, from which he would deliberately fan the flames, two

people want to fight. Unexpectedly, the two saw through his "trick" him outside of his together.

Balzac writes in the article to thank-on behind closed doors, and even family are allowed to enter his study. Once he locks up the house, jumped into the room from the

window, and then in the windows closed on. Visitors who see the door locked automatically drop back.

After several years of efforts, Balzac published the novel "Juan Party", won the unanimous appreciation of the French literary world. After he completed one after

another, "Human Comedy" and 97 novels, he established the world in French Literature and Literary History
air jordan retro).

showstarlight
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down