Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent

3 posters

Go down

Did you enjoy this story and do you want 2 here about the Homer Simpson (a.k.a episode 2)?

Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent I_vote_lcap0%Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent I_vote_lcap0%Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent Empty Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent

Post by Kelnia Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:01 am

Miri and John you two already know what I'm talking about here but the others don't so shhhh don't ruin it ==''

Okay so one thing I know is that everything around me totally went black then for some weird reason I was sitting in a chair watching TV in a really tall tower of a castle.

queen At first I was very excited because I was wearing A princess' gown and the chair's really comfy. I was practically living my life long fantasy!! bounce Razz queen

Then I heard a knock on the door and I said the person should come in. The door was kicked and it crashed onto the floor and I turned around

Me: I said come in not break the freaking door down!!
Then my eyes widened and I saw the guy was holding a riffle and also he was the guy from Jumanji (the hunter guy who was the man's greatest fear pale ). He walked into the room slowly like practically so slow I could've had enough time to run out of the room already Shocked

Jumanji man: I've come to execute that which is not needed in our existance
Me: confused Ugly man with beard say what?!?!?!
Jumanji man: Fool!! FEAR ME!!!
Me: affraid

Jumanji man pulled up the riffle and shot at me but he missed *phew!!*. At this point only two things were going in my mind. 1) Random tap-dancing mouse which didn't know when to stop... 2) someone screaming "GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE"

Me (thinking to self): Okay this must be a dream so if I jump out of this window and land flat on the face, I'd wake up. People - we have a plan!!

So I ran towards the window, missing every possible shot that Jumanji Man tried to hit me with and finally reached my destination which was approximately 2 metres away... (It seemed a lot further when you're actually running towards it). I jumped out of the window and was actually celebrating in my head being able to run avoid this nightmare but then I landed in a tank of water....

Me: Where the hell did this thing come from?!?
Jumanji man: You can run useless scum, but you cannot hide. Squerm!! Scream!! Scum!!
Me: confused confused You just got that from SoulCalibur II...

*Jumanji man fires at me but misses again* Man he's bent... He should've stayed in that hunting camp longer.... I swam out of the tank and reached the edge of it then tried to jump off again and commit suicide.

I landed in another tank...

Me (thinking to self): Okay this is just getting annoying... I'm sure the floor was there last time we looked down. Oh well what am I to expect?! It's a dream actually a nightmare but you get my point!

I swam to the edge of tank 2 and tried jumping off it one more time.

Me (still thinking to self): First things first *jumps into tank and gulps in a whole lot of water* MUCH BETTER!! *resume position of jumping off tank and then jumps and prays that I land flat on the floor but then lands on her feet - at least it's on ground this time* BAAAHHH!!! Comeonnnnnn
Jumanji man: You cannot escape me punny being
Me: Evil or Very Mad Would you please SHUT THE FUCK UP?!!? I'm in the middle of thinking how to save my self from your hairy face and you keep interrupting my thinking session Mad I know I have not been able to escape ... I'm not an idiot y'know. *thinks* Don't reply that. Anyway do you mind pissing off for a moment so I can come up with a master mind plan of getting away from you?
Jumanji man: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad naughty naughty child. You just made me angry *aims first this time and fires*
Me: affraid

I start running and thank God for the water I drank because I didn't even turn back and Jumanji man lost track of me sunny . I'd ended in another city which was cartoon like and the next thing I knew was that I was Ben 10 (yes I had become a boy - pale -) . I looked at the Ulmitrix (or w.e it's called) and the pressed the button thingy which changed him into an alien and I became Cannonball (or w.e it's called) then started rolling about the whole place until I came to a stop at McDonalds. Ray randomly popped outta God knows where in a Batman suit!!

Ray: What the hell happened to you? And do you mind telling me what's the meaning of this!?! *drags his batman cape from his back and points at it*
Me: I don't know... You're the one wearing it and I was wondering the same thing. I just survived that scary Jumanji hunter guy after he tried to kill me and I ended up here looking like a giant golden shot-put ball...
Ray: Just make sure not to send yourself flying into that store and eating everything you see there as always
Me: silent ... What's that meant to mean?!?!
Ray: Nothing... Just stay outta trouble and wake up
Me: Good enough by me!!

*returns to reality where I hear my French teacher yelling and my classmate nudging me*

Mr. Short: Jasmeen did you have a shortage of sleep last night of which we need to inform your mom about?
Me: *looks up tiredly* No... *mumbles to self* I only passed out from staying up too late for two weeks... Embarassed

---------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------

Last edited by Kelnia on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kelnia
Kelnia
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent Empty Re: Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent

Post by Tabaqui Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:34 pm

LOL!!!! I freaking seriously laughed all the way through this freaking thing!! It's so random! Jumanji hunter!(Great movie!!) Soul Calibur II!(Great game!!) Ray in a Batman suit?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope "Mr. Short" is a friendly guy. Methinks your Mum would not be too happy if he told her you were sleeping in class. And why did you stay up late for two weeks? affraid

You're amazing Jas! And I never heard about the homer Simpson dream....
Tabaqui
Tabaqui
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent Empty Re: Everyone has randomily crazy dreams but mine are just too frequent

Post by Kelnia Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:43 am

LOL! Did Miri tell you about that? Well I don't know if anyone's interested in hearing it but LOL. And John you just think I'm amazing when I'm pretty much *clear throat* NOT. Mr. Short's awesome!! He lets me get away with things that other teachers don't e.g not bringing in my essay for 2 months. rabbit
Kelnia
Kelnia
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by _Lilisa_ Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 pm

LMAO jas i love your dreams they is too funny and tut tut young lady you should not sleep in class anyways yeeeeeeeeh post the homer simpson dream you did tell me but thus my memory failing me as usual i forgot.... ohh yeah we must post some school story defo the one bout when we got stuck in the toilet for two hours Arrow Arrow Arrow
_Lilisa_
_Lilisa_
Newby Rogue Poster
Newby Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabaqui Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm

No Miri didn't tell me about it. You told me you had the dream but didn't actually tell me what happened. And LOL!! Mr. Shorts is awesome!!! Two months late?!?! lol!
Tabaqui
Tabaqui

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelnia Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:30 am

Shocked John: Were meant to be writing an essay on what were we gonna do for christmas. As usual, I suck at writing essays or doing homework for that matter. Truth is, I haven't handed that in and there's other essays at the start of year that I haven't even given in..

Miri Shocked Shocked : Stupid pop-ups I swear I got rid of you >.<''. Neways...Yeah we definitely need to post some of our school stories annnnnd John has to post his "Hannah snorts" story too XD

Both of you Exclamation Exclamation Arrow : I don't think I should post homer simpson dream.Actually yes I do....
Kelnia
Kelnia
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down