Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haha, okay, so this is my crazy ex-band director who went back to college. Must read this. It's hilarious.

5 posters

Go down

Haha, okay, so this is my crazy ex-band director who went back to college. Must read this. It's hilarious. Empty Haha, okay, so this is my crazy ex-band director who went back to college. Must read this. It's hilarious.

Post by Sabrina Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:40 pm

Ok, so here's the deal...

So...when I moved to AZ, one of the first things I did was transfer my membership to the local LA Fitness. Right around the block from my apartment...great!

I quickly started going to different step classes there to try out the teachers. At the first class, I noticed this old...no I mean OLD...seriously...Jesus's grandma old...lady. I thought, "Wow, how cool. Here's this 134 year old lady still doing step class. Who cares if her skin is so wrinkly and tan and saggy that she makes the old lady neighbor in "There's Something About Mary" look like a spry, young nymph. Who cares that she obviously buys her workout attire in the infants' section at the Walmart. Who cares that she wears shorts that are approximately the length of girl's competition volleyball shorts. She's doing step class (and actually doing it btw)...she rocks."

As time went on, I noticed that she was at every class I went to. Obviously, step is "her thing", and my admiration of her continued to grow. Until this past Wednesday.

We were just finishing the hour long step class. The Wednesday class is pretty late in the evening, so it's a small group. As we were stretching at the end, we were all discussing this, that and the other.

We had successfully touched each toe individually, reached up the middle and overheard, and were just moving in to the "butterfly stretch" (pause here to visualize the body position involved here) when the Crypt Keeper began to speak. Naturally, I turned to face the speaker. That's when IT happened.

It was almost like the world shifted in to slow motion...I turned my head over my right shoulder in her direction...I thought "Hmm...there's something hanging out of her pants, that's odd. Oh, wait...there are two of them....and they're gray....and hairy...OH SHIT!"

Now, my experience with the vagina is fairly limited, but I feel fairly certain that what I saw IS NOT NORMAL. However, it really reaffirmed the joy I take in the fact that I don't have one...especially one that looks like a gray haired camel trying to chew it's way to freedom.

The end.
Sabrina
Sabrina
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Haha, okay, so this is my crazy ex-band director who went back to college. Must read this. It's hilarious. Empty Re: Haha, okay, so this is my crazy ex-band director who went back to college. Must read this. It's hilarious.

Post by AngelicElite Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:48 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITS A MANGINA!!!!!!!!!!
AngelicElite
AngelicElite
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Haha, okay, so this is my crazy ex-band director who went back to college. Must read this. It's hilarious. Empty Oh noo not agian >.>

Post by LGroucho Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:42 pm

LMAO oh man that is fuckin great . . . the sad thing is that ive actually see a Camel trying to chew its way to freedom =( No more locked doors Evil or Very Mad
LGroucho
LGroucho
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Haha, okay, so this is my crazy ex-band director who went back to college. Must read this. It's hilarious. Empty Re: Haha, okay, so this is my crazy ex-band director who went back to college. Must read this. It's hilarious.

Post by Karamel Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 am

Oh wow...I really, really, really needed to hear that story Sab, thanks for brightening my evening. No really, thanks.
Karamel
Karamel
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 36

http://www.myspace.com/saporito

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicElite Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:50 am

Oh shut up Antonio you know you liked it.
AngelicElite
AngelicElite
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:41 pm

That's kinda creepy....lol

Lily

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down