Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't find you guys nor the guild. :(

3 posters

Go down

I can't find you guys nor the guild. :( Empty I can't find you guys nor the guild. :(

Post by Ryu Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:05 am

Do you guys still remember me (It's Kaireon)? I haven't played for almost a year and a half, so it's not that unlikely that you don't remember me, lol. I can't find you guys or the guild at the guild master.

Ryu
Newby Rogue Poster
Newby Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

I can't find you guys nor the guild. :( Empty Re: I can't find you guys nor the guild. :(

Post by riotzilla. Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 am

Heya, I don't remember you, but RE has disbanded, and moved on, you're more than welcome to join me in Slash Syndicate if you'd like. I'm an officer there now, so I can get you in if you'd like.
riotzilla.
riotzilla.
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-02

http://www.myspace.com/zillasaurus

Back to top Go down

I can't find you guys nor the guild. :( Empty Re: I can't find you guys nor the guild. :(

Post by Ryu Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Oh lol, you might not remember me because i haven't been on for so long, so i might join your guild then. Not sure yet tho and thanks.

Ryu
Newby Rogue Poster
Newby Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by riotzilla. Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:44 am

Now I'm GL for Slash Syndicate, but the offer still stands, all are welcome to join. But if you do, first register at slashsyndicate.guildlaunch.com
riotzilla.
riotzilla.

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-02

http://www.myspace.com/zillasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontae Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Ryu wrote:Do you guys still remember me (It's Kaireon)? I haven't played for almost a year and a half, so it's not that unlikely that you don't remember me, lol. I can't find you guys or the guild at the guild master.

LMAO I completely forgot this site existed until I got an auto-email (old e-mail address i dont check often) saying someone has posted something, but yet somehow you remember the web address? weird! Now i feel nostalgic and want to play Shaiya. Wonder how much/little it changed in my longgggg absence.
Dontae
Dontae
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.RogueEmpire.bizz.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down