Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Point of a Guild

5 posters

Go down

The Point of a Guild Empty The Point of a Guild

Post by Ava Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Whats the point of a guild? Why join one? Why should we, as a group of gamers, tie ourselves together under one name? Is it for conversation? Is it for any easy party-mate list? Is it to help each other through the game, with our knowledge and our toons? Is it to get free stuff? Is it to use each other? Is it because you like the guild name? Whats the point?

I have my own opinions, was just wondering about everyone else's.

I mean shouldn't we make RE into what we think a guild should be?

^^ <3ava
Ava
Ava
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://avariellefaye.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Point of a Guild Empty Re: The Point of a Guild

Post by Dontae Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:24 am

WOOT first to reply. Well personally I got suckered into joining the guild by someone who is was too funny to say no to **cough LG cough** (ok maybe i said no the first 3 times he asked). I was totally against guilds for a very long time and truth be told I still am, I havent joined any other guild besides RE, I figure if I cant be in a guild with you guys, whats the point? I find it very hard to log into Shaiya for sum unknown reason, but when i do log in im always laughing at the outrageous characters of the guild and thats very relaxing. crap im babbling again . .

Anyway i think a guild should be somewhere you can be yourself. Take me for example, im a trigger happy stalker that lost sum if not all of my marbles, everyone seems to not not mind, which is why i never once regretted joining RE, wait should i say joining or starting (i totally forgot im one of the founders for RE), bahh you get my point.

Long after RE is gone (which will never happen if i have a say in the matter, alls you gotta do is say trouble in RE and ill be on in a heartbeat) i can say i was a proud member of that guild. After all i personally thought "Rogue" meant the wild personalities and "Empire" meant united under one faction which is why i admired that name so much.

Thats just my opinion if you dont like it. then i guess you can go tie up some rope and hang yourself or just split your jugular although shooting yourself in the mouth with a shotgun would be quicker.
Dontae
Dontae
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.RogueEmpire.bizz.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashnGrem Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Hm thats an interesting question...

To me the guild is a place where we can all get together and enjoy ourselves, have fun and help each other through the little rough patches that pop up. We have some strong personalities in this group and that will always lead to a few arguements, fights, or random stabbings but thats what makes us who we are.

To put it bluntly if you have another motive other than being part of the guild then i suggest you leave cause I personally think that we are all great people and as a guild we are UBER!!

So lets get on with being the big buncha craziehs we are!

My other though is why do we play and why are we part of the guild. My answer to this is that I play to be part of this guild cheers

Maybe its not time to ask where are we going and what are we doing. Instead maybe its just time to just do it.

Others may not agree with this but thats the great thing, we dont have to agree, what family does.

So i suggest we just keep being who we are

Crazieh
Uber
ROUGES

ps jebus is currently in rehab with the penis trunk elephant to work on their addictions elephant
FlashnGrem
FlashnGrem
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 24
Location : In the bushes outside your house with a bag of monkeys
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Karamel Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:19 pm

The point is to have a group of people you can joke around with and unwind from the day. Its not like i've kept with Shaiya all this time because of its epic gameplay or the oh so fun grind.
Karamel
Karamel
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.myspace.com/saporito

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire72 Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:22 am

Sorry to repeat what others said:
A place to be myself, but with others players respect.
A place where I can find (or provide) help / information.

I also love Rogue because it is a guild big enought to always give information, or be rank (in guild ranking battle) but not too big...
In another guild I really feel lost with too many peeps...

Fire72 aka LoupBlanc_
Fire72
Fire72
Newby Rogue Poster
Newby Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down