Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need as many opinions as I can get. This effects the guild...

4 posters

Go down

I need as many opinions as I can get.  This effects the guild... Empty I need as many opinions as I can get. This effects the guild...

Post by Tabaqui Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 am

Long story short, for several months I've had a certain item sitting in my warehouse on Shaiya. Wasn't sure what the item was but I kept it because I had a weird feeling it was important, worth a lot but wasn't sure how much or it could drastically change things for who knows how many people.

My little item is known as a 100 Etin, guild house management. I talked to a few guildies today, Kodi and somebody else I can't remember, they said is was worth at least 50 mil to sell it in Apu. That sounds very appealing to me. I could buy a cape and maybe a restat stone with that kinda money.

On the other hand, I could donate it to the guild I so greatly love and appreciate. No we don't have a guild house, but who knows what the future may bring.

I would like to sell it, but, I want to know the opinion of the rest of the guild. Would you prefer me donate it to the guild for future use? Do you think I should sell it for every penny it's worth? Or do you simply not care? I want to know what you guys think. Be honest. If the majority would like me to donate said valuable item to the guild, I'd be more than willing to do so. But if none of you care than I will sell it. Please let me know what you guys think. I am completely open to opinions/suggestions/comments/constructive critisizism ect.

If I don't hear from any of you on here or on the game about this matter within one week, I will assume nobody cares either way and sell the rare item on 19th of this month.

We are one guild, not one man. I simply want this to be OUR decision, not just mine.

John (Tabaqui)
Tabaqui
Tabaqui
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

I need as many opinions as I can get.  This effects the guild... Empty Re: I need as many opinions as I can get. This effects the guild...

Post by Gray Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 am

If we were a larger guild, I'd say we could really use it, but seeing as how a guild house costs 240 million gold a week to maintain, I really doubt it would affect us much. I'm sure you could use the money more than we could the Etin, although its really kind of you to offer Tab. The final choice is up to you, I just say, as much as I enjoy that everyone does GRB, that a guild house is a little out of our grasp for the moment.
Gray
Gray
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.myspace.com/garrettthegarbear

Back to top Go down

I need as many opinions as I can get.  This effects the guild... Empty Re: I need as many opinions as I can get. This effects the guild...

Post by Karamel Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Yeah go ahead and sell it dude, kind of you to offer but I don't think any of us have the commitment necessary to maintain a guildhouse, sell it for a lot of $$$.
Karamel
Karamel
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 36

http://www.myspace.com/saporito

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:43 am

Ah well the etin is worth about 10 or 15 mil in Apulune now. Probably doesn't sell as much as it did before. I don't think we'll be needing it for a long time, so yeah go ahead and sell it if you want. ^^

Lily

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down