Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decision '08: The two new officers of Rogue Empire

+2
Ava
Gray
6 posters

Go down

Decision '08: The two new officers of Rogue Empire Empty Decision '08: The two new officers of Rogue Empire

Post by Gray Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:33 am

Well, I've compiled a list of candidates I believe are suitable for the positions. If anyone disagrees or would like to be added, please let me know. If you feel that I was wrong in not including you, please don't take it personal, I really didn't put much time into this =P

DarkHunter
Avarielle.Fay
Kodiakbear
sweetliz
Riotzilla (sissy <3)
MC
NurseSheHulk
Flash (ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
Sabrina
Zynn
aZnbaby (Removed per her request)
Aldasa

If anyone happens to have additions, merely let me know. We'll be opening the discussion up during game time, but you can also post here if you are unable to play for a while and wish to have your voice heard. No definite final date has been set, so there's no rush Smile

EDIT: Also, if you are on this list and would prefer not to be, merely let me know as well =P

Last edited by Gray on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.myspace.com/garrettthegarbear

Back to top Go down

Decision '08: The two new officers of Rogue Empire Empty Re: Decision '08: The two new officers of Rogue Empire

Post by Ava Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:40 am

Ehh, BAD LIST

You forgot someoneeee

->>

GrayGuardian
Ava
Ava
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://avariellefaye.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Decision '08: The two new officers of Rogue Empire Empty Re: Decision '08: The two new officers of Rogue Empire

Post by Ava Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:41 am

O.O Im gonna actually have to think before I vote =O ahhhhhhh.
Ava
Ava
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LGroucho Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:50 am

I think Kodi and Gray would be the two best choices for Guild officers afro

Long live rogues! cheers
LGroucho
LGroucho
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:53 am

i thought about it and id have to say id agree with the grouchy.

(there was reasons i was considering others, but i keep coming back to those two)
Ava
Ava
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Karamel Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Ok Gray I just realized we're retards, and this is why we fail at math. We do have 3 spots open, assuming a current officer is promoted to guild leader.

I thought about it and already decided on the new officers, glad to see people agree when I came to post

Gray's an obvious one. Maybe you guys don't remember the time where the whole guild made him their bitch, but I do. He was constantly bugged for powerlevels and everyone expected him to sell them AP cheap. That was his free time and his real money he was sacrificing for the guild, and he did it happily. That sort of self sacrifice makes him a good candidate for an officer position.

Kodi would be the next choice. He's always extremely respectful and friendly, and always helps out when he can. I think he would make a great officer.

Last I would give my vote to Riot. She's always on, and everybody loves her, I think it would be suitable for her to take on the position.

Those are my three votes, probably best if we keep it to three per person or else we're going to have a lot of people elected as officers, and not enough spots haha.

Also, if you have any problems with any current officers, now would be a good time to bring that up. Those being: Me, Alu, Lily, Don

edit: spelling, please allow extra understanding for us special people

Last edited by Karamel on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karamel
Karamel
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.myspace.com/saporito

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashnGrem Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Woot thanks for including me gray cheers

I gotta agree with all and say the the three most mentioned should be the officers

Gray cause he be the glue that hold this nuthouse together

Kodi cause he is just about the nicest guy I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with

And last but not least

Riot cause shes just too damn cool to be anything but!

Theres me vote and all thats left to say is

FLASH AHAAAAAAAAAA

ps why does the poor elephant have a penis for a trunk?? elephant
FlashnGrem
FlashnGrem
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 24
Location : In the bushes outside your house with a bag of monkeys
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by aznmami Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:39 am

LOL... dont put me in there.,, XD i dont wanna run for anything... just as long as we can all get along then i am fine ^_^
aznmami
aznmami
Frequent Rogue Poster
Frequent Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-03

http://www.myspace.com/sue_rockyo_socks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down