Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of Rogue as seen by LG

4 posters

Go down

Future of Rogue as seen by LG Empty Future of Rogue as seen by LG

Post by LGroucho Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 am

Alright let me first start off by saying, Im sorry for leaving all of you. You have all been like brothers and sisters to me and i love you all sincerly, however i do not enjoy the game anymore for personal reasons. This doesn't mean that i don't love you all any less its just that i've moved on from the game. Yet i cannot be sorry for not enjoying the game i can only be sorry for not being more responsible with how i handled how i left and so i am here to try and clairify what i intended to do with the guild. My original decision was to make Misty the leader, i personally felt that her and I shared the same idea's as to what the future was in store for rogue and not only that but felt that misty would be able to handle guild conflict. So if you guys have anything to say about that pls say it to me, mist did not ask to be guild leader it was something i completely decided on my own. Perhaps i should have included you all in the decision so i will admit fault there but just know mist did ask me to be lead. I know there a few other speculations as too what other members or officers should have been nominated, but as i said earlier it was something that i felt was best for the guild. Misty was excited to be guild leader as well as honored which pleased me very much. Also, the few times i had been on to try and talk to someone only a hand full of people were on. So i was not able to get everyone's input however the few people that i did get to speak about the decision agreed that mist would be the best choice. Look here's the thing; my intention was not to offend anyone or have anyone left out and trust me i racked my brain for a good week before even bringing this to mist's attention. However what is done is done so i will be logging on tomorrow around 1pm - 2pm PST to try to make sense of all this commotion as well as speak to mist and apologize to her to not announcing this to everyone, because i can only imagine how she must feel. Remember i started this guild to be a friendly fun guild not to be so serious remember that we are Rogues because we all choose to be and have all gone through alot as well as grown into what we are now. So please accept my apology from the deepest part of my heart, because i feel like i have betrayed you all. I am very sorry =(

With Love, Peace and Chicken grease your former guild leader
Grouchy Pants

P.S. Long Live Rogue's
LGroucho
LGroucho
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Future of Rogue as seen by LG Empty Re: Future of Rogue as seen by LG

Post by Ava Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:58 am

<3

Misunderstandings.

Decisions.

Best of intentions.

blahh...

What matters is the love!
Ava
Ava
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://avariellefaye.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karamel Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:52 pm

I think thats all it is, just misunderstandings that lead to drama and stuff.

I know my post came off as harsh to you dude, and I didn't mean it that way, I don't blame you at all for leaving.

I don't think anyones even mad, theres no reason to apologize. We just wanted a say in things and thats what we got so no hard feelings, hopefully Mist and lord come back because they were great people =[
Karamel
Karamel
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.myspace.com/saporito

Back to top Go down

Post by Alurwa Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:11 pm

"I don't think anyones even mad, theres no reason to apologize."

Speak for yourself Karr, psh. Grouchy you're a backstabbing bastard and I hate you!

..you know i'm talking shit. As Karr and Ava said.. it was just a serious of misunderstandings that lead to drama, as per usual. I do hope Mist and Lord come back, or even just have a single toon in RE that they come on occasionally, because they are wonderful people and it would be sad to see them leave us completely over this.

Also, get your ass on AIM more often. =(
Alurwa
Alurwa
Newby Rogue Poster
Newby Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down