Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not good at talking about myself...

2 posters

Go down

I'm not good at talking about myself... Empty I'm not good at talking about myself...

Post by Tabaqui Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 am

Methinks, me has a plan, first of all, to correct grammer. XD Okay, so, as the title said, I'm really not good at talking about myself. I'm much better at asking others questions and listening to them. So, I'll give you very little basics, then anything else you wanna know that I don't cover, feel free to ask me in a comment and I will answer, via comment.

Hi, my name is John, and I'm an alchoholic... *shifty eyes* Okay not really but I am John. I am the fourth of six siblings not counting my step sister. I am around five feet and 10 inches tall and my weight varies from 118 to 125 lbs. Yes, I'm extremely skinny, but at least I'm healthy. I love God and people to death and love helping people and getting to know them and am grateful for each and every single person (minus a few XD ). So, I think that pretty much sums it up. Again, if there is anything in particular you wanna know about myself, don't be afraid to ask. I like answering questions, minus math questions. Those are no fun...

Anyway, it's late, and I'm tired (not to mention slap happy) so I must be off!

John, AKA Tabaqui/Milosh/Elekest.
Cool
Tabaqui
Tabaqui
Asst. Vice Admiral Poster

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

I'm not good at talking about myself... Empty Re: I'm not good at talking about myself...

Post by Dontae Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey there, Welcome to the forum (i would welcome you to the guild but im NEVER ON Sad* ) although i have been busy working i check the forum often (**weeps** i miss meh guildies). Dont hesitate to post some crazy stuff, no rules xcept if your gonna post mature content give a warning in the title of the post, other than that your ok. grama (grammar) wat the hell is that, never heard of him b4. .
Dontae
Dontae
Rogue Administrator
Rogue Administrator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.RogueEmpire.bizz.cc

Back to top Go down

I'm not good at talking about myself... Empty Re: I'm not good at talking about myself...

Post by Tabaqui Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:39 am

Haha! Thanks Don! I was thinking how I see you on here a lot but never on Shaiya. I've been a part of the guild for a couple of months now methinks so but I just now found this forum. LOL I might post some pictures eventually but I don't know yet. I sorta wanna post a video since nobody has yet, that video section is looking pretty lonely and unloved. Last but not least, meet my good friend "Grama". He'll teach ya everything you need to know!! XD
Tabaqui
Tabaqui

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.xanga.com/Boy_Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down