Rogue Empire's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel good is important

Go down

Feel good is important Empty Feel good is important

Post by showstarlight Wed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm

His childhood was a lonely child, due to family poverty, and he gives grazed shoes, did child labor. Since parents often change work, they often move, and he often followed transform the school, one year he even went to school in four schools. Unfamiliar environment where he cultivated the habit of quiet, he did not dare touch with the people, has never been an intimate friend(air jordan shoes).

12 years old, whose parents are moving, he moved as adults from home to Sao Paulo. In his only he resided in the community one child, so his sense of isolation often attacks young mind. He lives in a wealthy residential district near the place where there are children, who day by day in district play next to the grass. Every time I see them Viiv shadow, listening to their carefree laughter, the atmosphere of faction in full swing, he wanted to join them, with them play football. But his heart was very worried, afraid of rich people's kids will look down upon him the poor to the wealthy shoe children, fear that they would laugh at him, refused him, and even fear that they would tease their partners. Heart of numerous concerns, make him unhappy.

On one occasion, the group of rich people's children to play again, he stood not far away, envy, looking at them. A child shouted at him: "Hey! Come and we play together." He did not accept the invitation, he would like the children he is trying to deceive the grass, to make fun of him. He turned and ran away. Back home, in front of his mother to tears. His mother asked him: "Son, how do you it?" He cried: "Mom ... ... I want children and those rich people to play with ... ... However, I am afraid they will look down on me, I'll make fun of me."

"They bullied you?" Mom asked.

"No." He replied.

"They tease you about?" The mother asked.

He shook his head.

"Then how can you think others will look down on you, try to bully you?" Said the mother, "Do not always in their hearts to others imagine how terrible, how bad the courage to join them, you will find around you The children are so lovely, so friendly. Besides, you do not than what they lack ah! go, boy. "

After listening to her mother, he would leave home, his mother looked on cheap jordan shoes, adding to the group of children play among happily play with them again. Soon, he and the group of children to become good friends, they really as cute as her mother said, as friendship.

His name is Lula, the current President of Brazil, was considered the world's lowest birth micro president. But he is just like the sun, like a river, giving the feeling of warm, clear, inspired leadership of the Brazilian people to reduce unemployment, hunger, social stability, bold reforms to Brazil's international status has risen considerably. Mother's Day in 2005, the day of his televised speech, I wish all mothers a happy holiday in Brazil, and tells the story above.

"Do not think about how this world is dirty and dark it is important to feel good. As long as you hold a friendship, trust the heart to face the others, you will gain love and trust. This is the mother church of my reason, it affects my life. "Lula finally says earnestly.

"It is important feel good," let your heart pure and brightened up, and who can give you stain it? You laugh, the world has played a smile on the waves; you hail, the sky is full of echo. Do not care about the others, as long as you feel good, everything will be fine, clear, bright mood of theair jordan retro.

showstarlight
Official Rogue Poster
Official Rogue Poster

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down